Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Post-Circle Note

Hi, everyone. I just now am getting access to the WIW blog. I don't see me on the list but maybe I will be next time I log onto the blog. I love that word-blog. Log-on the blog....hmm. Circle was challenging for me! Forgiveness was the topic and I was more into 'boundaries' as my topic. So now that I see everyone brings pictures I wonder about how to do that, etc. Is it boring with no pictures? Anyway, we missed those of you that weren't there. Which was almost everyone. Ha!

3 comments:

kimmarla said...

welcome to the blog, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, kimmarla! It is challenging my web skills. Next I will attempt a photo of some sort. The necklace was really pretty.

kimmarla said...

Thanks, Sarah! If you have trouble posting a picture give me a call and I'll walk you through it. But I'm on my way out to a lunch appt right now.