Monday, December 3, 2007

Circle Holiday Party?

Hi all --

Julie and I were talking yesterday, I asked her if anyone had talked about a party this year. I have been wondering if you would like to come to my house and party, and Julie seconded that idea, so here is the invite.

I am thinking -- like last year, everybody bring something yummy, and whatever game you want to play, and -- if you want -- the dreaded white elephant gift exchange. Fingers crossed that no gift could possibly be worse than an old plunger.

Survey: Is this a good idea?

If yes, then what do you think about Wednesday, December 19?

We are quickly running out of December! What a shock.

Please leave your feedback.

5 comments:

kimmarla said...

Thanks, Ellen - what a nice offer and it should be a blast! I'll be there, and I should be able to "create" something yummy to eat or drink.

The Dancing Attorney said...

I'm in and I'll be bringing something I create in the kitchen as well. I vote "for" the white elephant exchange again. That was fun!

Willie Baronet said...

Looks good to me! Count me in. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am in if you don't live in Cleburne!

Stess said...

I miss y'all I am in!. White Elephant for sure!! Stess is Stephanie by the way. It was my childhood nickname